SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE ~SEASON 5~ :
WINNER - JEANINE MASON
WINNER - JEANINE MASON
The best dancer I have seen by far! So young, yet so talented. She is my absolute favorite during the entire season, and I honestly wish her best in the future. Contemporary really suits her, and she made me realize that contemporary is an amazing form of dance, and I already love it after seeing her on stage.
All the dances she performed was totally amazing, especially the dance she did with Jason; they are both awesome :).
This year's season had many really talented dancers with loads of potential, especially Jason, Kayla and Evan (who were also my other favorites).
This is honestly why I like the American version of So You Think You Can Dance! than the Canadian version, because I find that there are more talent in America (since it's a pretty big country) even though I'm Canadian myself.
;P
But, I hope that there are more dancers like her that can make it in the big world.

0 comments:
Post a Comment