This video was really cute, and I thought that I just HAD to post it up here. It's an "I Love You" song, and the animation's great. Even the resolution is clear. Enjoy!
(&) T h e 9 1 s t D a y d r e a m e r
(&) M u s i c a l l y O B S E S S E D | | R o m a n t i c 4 L i f e
(&) A m a z i n g T a l e n t : B e i n g M e
(&) M a d l y I N L O V E w i t h O g u r i S h u n, K i m B u m
& C h a n n i n g T a t u m <3
The Road of LIFE is not straight.
There is:
A curve called FAILURE,
A loop called CONFUSION,
Speed bumps called FRIENDS,
Red lights called ENEMIES,
Caution lights called FAMILY.
You will have flat tires called JOBS,
but if you have a spare called DETERMINATION
and an engine called PERSEVERANCE,
you will make it to a place called SUCCESS!
13 August 2009
I Love You
Your one and only,
camiiLOVE
at
11:56:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment