BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

(&) T h e 9 1 s t D a y d r e a m e r

(&) M u s i c a l l y O B S E S S E D | | R o m a n t i c 4 L i f e

(&) A m a z i n g T a l e n t : B e i n g M e

(&) M a d l y I N L O V E w i t h O g u r i S h u n, K i m B u m
& C h a n n i n g T a t u m <3

The Road of LIFE is not straight.

There is:
A curve called FAILURE,
A loop called CONFUSION,
Speed bumps called FRIENDS,
Red lights called ENEMIES,
Caution lights called FAMILY.

You will have flat tires called JOBS,
but if you have a spare called DETERMINATION
and an engine called PERSEVERANCE,
you will make it to a place called SUCCESS!

15 April 2009

Kill For Perfection

Perfection is so overrated,
Just like how fashion can be outdated.
The stares, the calls that seem to allure;
The stumble, the falls that seem to amuse.

That perfection seems to be protecting you
From the invisible, daggered stares,
Nothing ever seems so fair.
You always have that absolute pair.
It attracts, it soothes, it protects, it moves.

I decided to take it into my own hands,
And make yourself more defined.
Did you know, sister, you look absolutely divine,
in that gorgeous red color.
I guess perfection couldn't protect you forever.

The eyes that bore at the back of my head,
I knew, disliked me from the start.
But I never expected my "perfection" to lead to my death,
and a knife right through my heart.

0 comments: