Goodbye to the times we shared;
the good, the bad, the fun and the boring.
Goodbye to the memories we made;
whether it was by ourselves, or with our friends.
Goodbye to the days we spent together;
those months in the rain and in the sun.
Goodbye.
I had no regrets, I promise you that.
Why am I leaving?
Sorry, but I just realized the truth.
And reality pulled me back.
You know what they say?
They say that opposites attract.
But what reality told me was that we were just too different.
I will not be selfish.
I will not tell you to change: to fit my needs
my wants
my likes
I don't want to change you.
I am sorry.
And goodbye.
(&) T h e 9 1 s t D a y d r e a m e r
(&) M u s i c a l l y O B S E S S E D | | R o m a n t i c 4 L i f e
(&) A m a z i n g T a l e n t : B e i n g M e
(&) M a d l y I N L O V E w i t h O g u r i S h u n, K i m B u m
& C h a n n i n g T a t u m <3
The Road of LIFE is not straight.
There is:
A curve called FAILURE,
A loop called CONFUSION,
Speed bumps called FRIENDS,
Red lights called ENEMIES,
Caution lights called FAMILY.
You will have flat tires called JOBS,
but if you have a spare called DETERMINATION
and an engine called PERSEVERANCE,
you will make it to a place called SUCCESS!
14 April 2009
Goodbye
Your one and only,
camiiLOVE
at
12:00:00 AM
Labels: break up, different, goodbye, leaving, no regrets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment