Hello.
Well, my name's Clare, and I am known to viewers as The 91st Daydreamer.
Why the name, The 91st Daydreamer? Well, first off, I am a HUGE daydreamer, and that's what people say I am. I tend to daydream almost everyday of my life. And the "91st" part, well, I thought that I should add in a number there to make it more unique. So, I put in my year of birth, 1991. Yes, I'm young, don't be so surprised.
I am a writer, making up the most random stories, and you can read my work on a website called Fanfiction.net. To be more specific, I have my own section on the side panel, Fanfiction Galore, and you can read my stories there.
I love to watch TV shows, mainly romance and asian dramas. You can take a closer look into this at the TV Moments at the side. I provided links to the best dramas I've watched yet, so go ahead and watch as you please.
I also have a twin sister, Teresa, and she also made a blog here. You can look on my side panel for a little section I've given to her, called Teresa's Spot. She's also a good writer for stories, both chaptered and short, so take a look at her work sometime.
Other than that, there's nothing more for me to say, so I'll be talking more later. So, I hope you have fun reading about my life, and you can laugh if you please at the stupidity in my works.
Toodles.
:)
(&) T h e 9 1 s t D a y d r e a m e r
(&) M u s i c a l l y O B S E S S E D | | R o m a n t i c 4 L i f e
(&) A m a z i n g T a l e n t : B e i n g M e
(&) M a d l y I N L O V E w i t h O g u r i S h u n, K i m B u m
& C h a n n i n g T a t u m <3
The Road of LIFE is not straight.
There is:
A curve called FAILURE,
A loop called CONFUSION,
Speed bumps called FRIENDS,
Red lights called ENEMIES,
Caution lights called FAMILY.
You will have flat tires called JOBS,
but if you have a spare called DETERMINATION
and an engine called PERSEVERANCE,
you will make it to a place called SUCCESS!
15 January 2009
Words of Wisdom
Your one and only,
camiiLOVE
at
1:07:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment